TannerDonny's Application

Go down

TannerDonny's Application

Post  TannerDonny on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

BYOND Key: TannerDonny

Timezone:

Daily playing hours: 2-3 minimum 5-6 maximum

Why do you want to be an admin: I want to become an admin so that I can not only enforce the rules as a strict admin, but also keep things coordinated in a sense that things are still functioning correctly.

What could you bring to the team: I can bring original events that will likely be quite fun for the crew, attracting a fervent player base that hopefully will not leave, and of course, an extra hand for those adminless situations that I foresee happening.

Do you have any experience as an admin: Plenty. I've been admins on countless BYOND and Steam roleplay servers, and I know what I'm doing on Space Station 13.

Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins: Yes, I have read and agree to follow the rules laid out for the admins.

TannerDonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  Hippo8 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 am

Alright Tanner, You sound like you know what you're doing, I'll see if we can get you Admin Candidate or atleast Moderator.
Hippo8
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TannerDonny's Application

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am

Hi Tanner , Nice App , I haven't seen you around much but I like what you have said in your application Play more on the server and we could hook you up with a nice shiney trial admin rank

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ss13bkb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TannerDonny's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down