ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acepie412's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Acepie412's Admin Application Empty Acepie412's Admin Application

Post  vegasGodhead Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am

Byond Key: Acepie413

Timezone: -8:00 GMT

Daily playing hours: 2-3 hours if I'm feeling bored, 1 hour minimum 99% of the time though.

Why do you want to be an admin: So I can help weed out the idiots that just want to grief and destroy everyone's fun, as well as participate in hosting events and hopefully so I can learn my way around SS13 adminning a bit more.

What could you bring to the team: Fun, robustness and loads of events. I could also bring a good sense of justice to the team, as I've always had a good sense of what is wrong and what is good.

Do you have any experience as an admin: No, not really. I have adminned on Garry's Mod servers, but the coding is nothing at all like byond coding. I know what to ban for though from having my experiences with enough bad admins and good admins.

Have you read and Do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins? Yes to both questions. (I have read the rules and I agree to them.)

vegasGodhead

Back to top Go down

Acepie412's Admin Application Empty Approved

Post  Hippo8 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 am

Hey Acepie, You seem like a good admin, But I've only seen you play once, I approve it, But play a little longer, Then you might get your rank if HamasReturns Approves.
Hippo8
Hippo8
Admin

Back to top Go down

Acepie412's Admin Application Empty Re: Acepie412's Admin Application

Post  Admin Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Since Hippo thinks you will do a good job and due to a removal of a few admins we have a spot , we will give you a try

Approved cheers

Admin
Admin

https://ss13bkb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Acepie412's Admin Application Empty Re: Acepie412's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down