ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikkitty's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Nikkitty's Admin Application Empty Nikkitty's Admin Application

Post  nikkitty Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 am

Byond Key: Nikkitty

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Daily playing hours: I can usually play for about 3-5 hours a day, and at the very least, a single hour a day~

Why do you want to be an admin: So that I can keep a watchful eye on the server for a majority of the day~ I enjoy the server, and want to help maintain order~

What could you bring to the team: A watchful eye on the server, loyalty, and the like~ I know my way around Space Station 13 quite well, and I host a private SS13 server from time to time~ Injustices shall never occur whilst I am supervising the server, I can guarantee that~ I am not afraid to call other admins out on injustices done; I do my absolute best to make sure the station is maintained in the most lawful way possible~

Do you have any experience as an admin: Much experience, indeed~ I host several servers, on multiple different games, occasionally~ My experience being an administrator is limited, as far as Space Station 13 goes, but I have been an administrator elsewhere too many times to count~ I am very well-versed with the commands in SS13, though, mostly due to hosting a server myself~ I have overseen several roleplay groups, and helped maintain a lawful order, even in the most dire of situations~

Have you read and Do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins?: I agree to them 100%, completely and honestly. I shall not break any of the rules set forth, and I can swear on that~

I understand that there are a large amount of trial admins already, and that I haven't been around for very long, but I want to help make this station the best it can possibly be, overseeing and maintaining it at all costs; thanks!~ :3

Oh, and yes, I end every sentence with a tilde, rather than a period; it's a habit I've picked up, I apologize~

nikkitty

Back to top Go down

Nikkitty's Admin Application Empty Re: Nikkitty's Admin Application

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi Nice App , I guess we could use one more admin welcome to the team

APPROVED

Admin
Admin

https://ss13bkb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down