ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a little idea

2 posters

Go down

a little idea Empty a little idea

Post  thom.seagal Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:06 pm

hey I was thinking maby you can code semtex ore an bomb that only can destroy an door not so powerfull.
And you can make an RPG-7 then the CORE can destroy walls from the distancee I know there is an gyrojet pistol but the RPG-7 need to be stronger.
And maby you can code an automatic shotgun like an aa-12 or an spas-12 shotguns like that that will be nice

greetings thom

thom.seagal

Back to top Go down

a little idea Empty another idea

Post  thom.seagal Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

maby you can also make a booby trap with a wire and a grenade or it can activate a weapon

thom.seagal

Back to top Go down

a little idea Empty Re: a little idea

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

thom.seagal wrote:hey I was thinking maby you can code semtex ore an bomb that only can destroy an door not so powerfull.
And you can make an RPG-7 then the CORE can destroy walls from the distancee I know there is an gyrojet pistol but the RPG-7 need to be stronger.
And maby you can code an automatic shotgun like an aa-12 or an spas-12 shotguns like that that will be nice

greetings thom

We have plastic explosives or C4 or Breaching charge , basically all the same thing , and it can take out a door or single wall.

Nice Idea for the RPG-7 but CORE already has a Grenade launcher , and RPG is a grenade propelled by a rocket. and then theres the gyrojet basically similar.

Thanks for the ideas.

Admin
Admin

https://ss13bkb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

a little idea Empty Re: a little idea

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum