ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanesands Admin application

2 posters

Go down

Zanesands Admin application Empty Zanesands Admin application

Post  Zanesands Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Byond Key: Zanesands

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Daily playing hours: usually try for at least 3 hours minimum

Why do you want to be an admin: To keep the server free of anyone who would ruin the game for anyone else, and help new players learn how to play.

What could you bring to the team: I feel as though I can bring a friendly and professional atmosphere. That is all I can think of right now.

Do you have any experience as an admin: I have been an admin on LLA a year or two ago, though I was removed for neglecting my admin duties, I have learned from that experience and I will not jump to the derelict to mess about anymore, plus I have myself a personal test server.

Have you read and Do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins? Yes, I have read the admin rules and I agree to follow them to the best of my ability.

What do you consider a good enough reason to temp ban or perma ban? I feel a temp ban is good for most offences, griefing, metagaming. IC in OOC gets either an OOC mute or player mute. Permabans are for problem players or very extreme cases, like constantly destroying most of the station round after round, though that is only an example.

Zanesands

Back to top Go down

Zanesands Admin application Empty Re: Zanesands Admin application

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Nice application I will consider it after I observe you on server abit .

Admin
Admin

https://ss13bkb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down