ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealthysniper34's admin pplication (2)

Go down

Stealthysniper34's admin pplication (2) Empty Stealthysniper34's admin pplication (2)

Post  xXStealthy34Xx Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 am

Byond key: stealthysniper34

Daily playing hours: I usualy try to play on the server with the extra free time i get which is usualy around 4:00pm to 8:00pm

Why do you want to be an admin: I wish to be an admin because I really like this server and all the people who play on it and I can help out when other admins arent on.

What could you bring to the team: I could bring some very fun events and an admin who will try very hard to make sure everyone is happy, I will also listen to whatever the other admins say.

Do you have any experience as an admin: Not really but i do now have a very small experience as an admin.
Have you read and Do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins: Yes i have read and agreed to the rules and will fllow them wit hno questions asked.

What do you consider a good enough reason to temp ban or perma ban: A good reason for a temp. ban is when someone comes on and greifs a small part of the server and trash talks everyone. A good reason for a perma ban is when a player does whatever they can to greif the whole station and kill everyone until we are forced to restert the server.

xXStealthy34Xx

Back to top Go down