ss13bkb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMAN777's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

DMAN777's Admin Application Empty DMAN777's Admin Application

Post  DMAN777 Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am

Byond Key:DMAN777

Timezone:Central US:MO,US

Daily playing hours:As much as I can.

Why do you want to be an admin:To help out and liven up BB,hopefully by a large margin on the line graph of fun(XD)

What could you bring to the team:Fresh events,a stronger shield against trolls and griffans,and maybe even more good perks down the road.

Do you have any experience as an admin:Some messing around on Hippo's server and I even known a little more about variable modification for weapons than,keeping it anonymous so the admins don't kill me(XD),some admins.

Have you read and Do you agree to follow the rules that are set out for admins?Common sense,I say,for all admins,so of course I'll abide by the rules and damn sure agree with them.

What do you consider a good enough reason to temp ban or perma ban?Temp minor misdemeanor like spawn killing when respawns on,being a consistent IC in OOC chatter,and many other breaks in those perimeters.Perma would be consistent grief(bombing the station constantly,killing with no respawn on,and being a complete asshole basically by ruining all of the fun for all),repeat temp bans(IC in OOC each time they came back from a ban),and multi perma for metagruding and plain meta constantly by a certain group of people,of course there would be some interrogation to get the spoiled apples out of the bunch.

Additional info:I will be a funmin at the right times and a busmin at others,whatever is needed or changed I'll try to the best of my ability to assist all.I'm also very open to others admins advice and offers of help,and I'll also return the favor by offering as much assistance to them and as much advice I can spare to them also.
DMAN777
DMAN777

Back to top Go down

DMAN777's Admin Application Empty Approved from me

Post  Hippo8 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 am

Here is my answer---> Twisted Evil
Hippo8
Hippo8
Admin

Back to top Go down

DMAN777's Admin Application Empty Re: DMAN777's Admin Application

Post  DMAN777 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 am

Thanks Hippo and what do you think Hamas?I won't let you down if I become an admin for damn sure. Cool
DMAN777
DMAN777

Back to top Go down

DMAN777's Admin Application Empty Re: DMAN777's Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down